Friday, September 23, 2005

What's In Benzonatate

Meditating on death

( .. Here the trail in the park a beautiful spring day) Meditating on death ... Sometimes meditate on death ... is difficult even to imagine that it feels when a loved one dies ... but when you come face to face with death .. only then you understand ... and feel ... the immense pain that stares the soul ... I heart tightened and I clouded the senses ... that pain you never imagined even know existed ... and now that I live ... beg to wake from that dream ... damn you left it in pieces ... and without more .. stole your heart ... which was the joy of your face ... and completely changed your life ... because you'll never ... that profound moment that marked a before that never again ... and after you were sentenced to life ... forever ... without the loved one to us was ... Maktub ... More blogs about

0 comments:

Post a Comment