Today ... I feel a little strange ... Today ... I do not know what to say ... He was there ... right there ... As the first time I saw him ... With its pastel-colored jacket ... And their tight jeans ... was like stepping back in time .... At that moment ... When I first saw him ... black eyes ... His gaze deep .... His lips ... And his dark figure appeared on the horizon ... I felt strange ... My heart started beating like a long time ... did not ... And in my stomach ... I returned them to feel playful tickle ... An aura of mystery ... A quiet sensuality .... My fascinated eyes ... Longing for the pleasure .... ... I think I've fallen in love .... do not know .... However ... I do not know why ... I feel sad ... A tear is rolling down my cheek .... What is it? ... be a sense of loss? Why? If he is still beside me .... And I'm still for it ...? Her hands joined mine ... As always ... And just keep walking ... do not know if he noticed ... I do not know if I proved it ... But my lips ... ... used to be contained. did not move ... And my eyes ... used to discover ... Quietly she spoke .... I Love You ... I Love You .. I Love You. Maktub ...
Tuesday, September 6, 2005
Best Gynecologist In Mumbai
Today
Today ... I feel a little strange ... Today ... I do not know what to say ... He was there ... right there ... As the first time I saw him ... With its pastel-colored jacket ... And their tight jeans ... was like stepping back in time .... At that moment ... When I first saw him ... black eyes ... His gaze deep .... His lips ... And his dark figure appeared on the horizon ... I felt strange ... My heart started beating like a long time ... did not ... And in my stomach ... I returned them to feel playful tickle ... An aura of mystery ... A quiet sensuality .... My fascinated eyes ... Longing for the pleasure .... ... I think I've fallen in love .... do not know .... However ... I do not know why ... I feel sad ... A tear is rolling down my cheek .... What is it? ... be a sense of loss? Why? If he is still beside me .... And I'm still for it ...? Her hands joined mine ... As always ... And just keep walking ... do not know if he noticed ... I do not know if I proved it ... But my lips ... ... used to be contained. did not move ... And my eyes ... used to discover ... Quietly she spoke .... I Love You ... I Love You .. I Love You. Maktub ...
Today ... I feel a little strange ... Today ... I do not know what to say ... He was there ... right there ... As the first time I saw him ... With its pastel-colored jacket ... And their tight jeans ... was like stepping back in time .... At that moment ... When I first saw him ... black eyes ... His gaze deep .... His lips ... And his dark figure appeared on the horizon ... I felt strange ... My heart started beating like a long time ... did not ... And in my stomach ... I returned them to feel playful tickle ... An aura of mystery ... A quiet sensuality .... My fascinated eyes ... Longing for the pleasure .... ... I think I've fallen in love .... do not know .... However ... I do not know why ... I feel sad ... A tear is rolling down my cheek .... What is it? ... be a sense of loss? Why? If he is still beside me .... And I'm still for it ...? Her hands joined mine ... As always ... And just keep walking ... do not know if he noticed ... I do not know if I proved it ... But my lips ... ... used to be contained. did not move ... And my eyes ... used to discover ... Quietly she spoke .... I Love You ... I Love You .. I Love You. Maktub ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment