Friday, September 2, 2005

My Stomach Still Hurts A Week After The Flu

Opening to Eye

Opening to the world ... is difficult to tell the world ... open to a stranger telling experiences, thoughts, secrets ... what I want to tell ... not be afraid to do it ... No. It's just ... is as if I left an open door ... into me ... letting anyone ... That is what worries me ... But then again ... I'm excited. It's a new world ... something unknown to me ... What I discovered some unknown ... And know things about me ... Check out my interior ... A part of me that has always been closed to the public ... or any viewer ... My soul and I ... just the two of us ... ... I always accompanied my best friend ... I know my secrets ... pains ... my joy ... everything in me ... my experiences ... especially my experiences ... those who leave an indelible mark on your life ... you leave footprints ... Sometimes they never heal wounds ... ... and are always open ... open ... to return to suffer ... These tears ... not how ... go drowning your heart ... and rivers are flowing infinite ... eternity ... Sometimes these tracks are happiness ... The least is true ... But ... Like that ... that ... Butterfly fly high in the sky and blinds you with his wonderful show ... always fleeting and distant ... always trying to catch ... But like everything in life ... is born, lives and dies ... the joy that you do not know to stay ... and that soon we will soon ... ... Today, it's a start ... I know ... A beginning ... a a new kind of experience ... and who knows ... who knows ... that will mark me ... Maktub ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment