Our Anniversary ...
Today, September 30 is our anniversary. a day like today he asked me ... courtship so long ago now ... And yet it seems incredible that we stand together ... Sometimes I wonder if it's destiny ... Other times ... I also doubt enters and I think that can be custom ... However, at that time without him ... I guess And a huge pain it comes to my chest ... While at the same time a tear begins to run down my cheek ... is all you need to know ... ... To understand that That is simply not normal. This makes me remember the first time I saw him ... Or at least I was aware of it ... was a day of April 1999 (When I first started my classes at the U) week we were in lock and had all kinds of alliances and games, We went with a friend at patio where there was the gym ... And he was there ... next to the games, wore a pastel-colored jacket, jeans and dark glasses ... tall, dark and thin ... Emanating an aura of sensuality ... then I thought ... "Not your typical nice, but is Too sexy for me, too dangerous ..." I think that since I saw it I liked it ... had a not that .... Something that attracted me and I could not describe ... Something I'd never felt with anyone ... And despite all these years, I have not felt again With anyone but him ... Was more than attraction ...? I do not know ... Something stirred inside me ... and I was shaking ... like a shivering ... not know if he realized at that moment my eyes ... When my friend then introduced us ... and he greeted me ... Your kiss on the cheek was like a current of electricity ... And left me even more anxious ... continue talking ... Until we became friends ... We studied together ... We wanted ... was born a kind of closeness we never had with anyone ... was as if we we need each other ... Or at least I felt so ... There was a time when we distance ourselves ... were like two weeks unless ... I do not know if he avoided me and I avoided him ... I think we scared, Because apparently we were falling in love ... is rare ... I've never been so close anyone ... like it ... knew all my being ... share everything ... We see every day ... We call on the phone every day ... speak on msn all night ... is like a drug ... and also as a medicine ... not know describe this situation ... Will we still love? Will is our destiny to be together? There are questions that still did not find an answer ... What I know is that I can not part with him ... I need it too ... strange thing too ... What love you too ... to live without it.
Maktub ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment