Las Rejas no Matan
Las Rejas no Matan ...
Today ... I feel you left the bars nailed to my ... I do not kill ...
Today .... My heart has stopped beating ... And it was you precisely what killed me ... It is the nature of things ...
Today ... I've given you ...
And who would say ... right now ... Upon arriving you ... Almost conquering your soul ... My heart has been the withdrawal ...
Si ... It is true ... I despised me ... Me throwing all the blame ... However ... You can not deny ... It was you and me me sinner ... you sinner ...
I console ... By not thinking about you ...
... But I fall ... And I remember her ... and again ... This time ... That beautiful time ... I woke in your arms ... Drunk with your smell .... So essentially animals ... And your eyes ... Digging ... in my face ... With much love ... And at a time ... With so much passion ... Our bodies were re-ignite ...
... And our mouths meet again ... and again ... Until now no longer breathe ... to power ... More .. Until our bodies intertwined as one flesh ... as a single body ... Find the peak of ecstasy ... This place unknown to me ... but so wonderfully ... Exquisite ...
No more words ... Just that ... I described my life ... In just a moment ... That one moment ... That for the first time ... I touched the sky ... Yes ... That moment ... So exquisitely beautiful ... And at a time ... Essentially .... Animal ... Animal instinct ... Passionately cute animal ...
Every inch of your body ... I've been here ... Inside ... So mine is now ... That you draw .. A great silhouette ... And here you are .. I feel you ... Now ... Me ...
Oh ... Back to reality ... And that sadness of mine ... Knowing ... To hold you close ... very close to me .. And I can not ... And I'm the last ... How sad
mine ... Knowing ... That destiny has carved out one way, My way ... Where you're not ... Where there is no more of you ... Where there is no more ... Love ..
Maktub ... More blogs about
0 comments:
Post a Comment