They stole everything ...
On Friday afternoon I traveled to Valdivia ... terminal getting to my uncle and we went for China to buy food, had my bag with me (a black Saxoline) .. I was not going to lower the car .. but my uncle told me "Do not get down no more to help me with the bags, leave the bag behind if they are going to be two minutes ..." I very pajarona I ignored him. Just after entering the premises, a lady came in saying something, but do not understand him very well .. we wanted to park ... and my uncle said we're going to throw ... So she says, NO .. if you break the glass of a car and took a bag .... we look, we ... and actually ... MY PURSE WAS GONE .. LEAVING THE WINDOW ONE THOUSAND PIECES MADE ... At that time ... looked like he was living a dream ... as if I was going my ... What helplessness you feel when you have violated your stuff ... and more than material things feel a vulnerability that gets to the soul ... They are all my little things considered ... My digital camera that my mother had given me last Christmas, my flash drive (which I bought at the end of my practice to support my thesis and papers), my exquisite perfume 100 ml CINEMA my mom gave me for my birthday just past, my jewelry (beautiful that I had bought from an aunt), my mobile (Movistar and Entel had almost new Nokia habilidato nice), my creams (Loreal.. desmquillandtes and all), my check (the bank's entire Edwards had recently changed without taking the 36 checks) and my wallet (with my passport, and 35,000 school pass Lucas) ... in total? some $ 400,000 under his breath. Excluding small things that you always in your wallet ... After calling police, did the relevant complaint, block the card, visa card, checkbook, Redbank, etc.) (I feel a little calmer for it). We got home and could not sleep. I do not know what to say ... I think I've made. I tried talking to the unfortunate ... I called the phone and answered it very bigeye ... with all its freshness I said "what you loved? q te dehuelga the was? ... q dehuelga you camera? jewelry ..? or shitting ..." I asked for my documents ... q I told him all I wanted was my documents ... I left them somewhere ... I said 'I's' left point dejebajo Valdivia bridge .. "... Then on top had the audacity to say that "very nice Estay in tejible linda joto ... ... if I had found in the car ... the last hubiƩshemos ...".. Meholah Obviously it's a marginal social misfit, but ... What can I do at this point ... My aunt went looking under the bridge and saw nothing ... I called him and said: "The WAS and sold it .... and so sold ..." and your papers are dejebajo of Puet ... "He says ..." That is not ... I would not have a good life for all you did ... q said recovered material things ... what I replied: Yes .. of those that I have ".." I became a millionaire lol "and the laughter shit ... do not know what to think ... in the end I do not know. I just hope that God under ... because thanks to my God nothing happened to me ... I am alive and healthy with a family that loves me. The material things are not important ... but geez who feel ... The return to retrieve only is this clearly ... that has me feeling a bit sad ... I feel vulnerable ... just that ... and I will ... I hope ... Maktub.
0 comments:
Post a Comment