Friday, October 14, 2005

Electric Box 19 Iphone

When I have fears ...

When fear takes hold of me ... I do not know what to do ... I sometimes paralyzed ... sometimes start to sweat ... and feel strange things ... then ... I remember God in heaven and my beloved grandmother (who is no longer on this earth) and all teaching was left ... she had great faith in God the Lord ... and only she knew how to calm down ... now ... already gone ... remember what we did together every time I was afraid ... seek the Bible that gave me .... and open it in Psalm 91 ... to start reading .. I feel better already ... and as if by magic, I go all fears .... is a sense of security and tranquility that only Jehovah God can give us ... and my beloved grandmother from time to time I get a little help from wherever she is ... Here are such beautiful words .. in case any of you. the need at some point ... Psalm 91:1-16

1 Anyone who dwell in the secret place of the Most High Holidays be achieved under the very shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say to Jehovah: "[Thou art] my refuge and my fortress, my God , in whom I trust."

3 For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, pest causing adversities.

4 With pinions obstruct access you, and under his wings you refugees. His truthfulness is a large shield and bulwark.

5 not afraid of anything dreadful night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that walketh in darkness, and the destruction violently robbing them at noon.

7 thousand will fall at your side thereof, and ten thousand at thy right hand you do not come near you.

8 Only with thine eyes keep on looking, and see the same pay of the wicked.

9 Because you [said]: "Jehovah is my refuge," have made the Most High himself your dwelling;

10 no calamity will not come to pass, or even a pest come near your tent.

11 For he will give his own angels a command concerning you, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 On their hands they will bear, to not give your foot against a stone.

13 on the young lion and the cobra will tread; trample the maned young lion and the big snake.

14 Because on me he has set his affection, I also provide him with escape. protect him because he has come to know my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer. I will be with him in trouble. deliver him and honor him.

16 With length of days I shall satisfy, and I will show the salvation for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment