Today I make decisions ... choices that can affect my whole life ... am at a stage of crucial changes in my life ... and do not know which way to go ... perhaps all roads lead to the same place me ... the difference is in how to get ... All this worries me ... I have not decided yet ... just hope that whatever decision God help me ... and let my light ... send his angels to illuminate my path ... and can successfully address all the difficulties that might be brewing ... I have faith in God ... And in his infinite love for us .. their children ... And everything that gives us ... I am infinitely grateful ... by just being alive ... to afford to live here ... between PC ... as a mere mortal ... needs and desires ... with sins and mostly with love ... much love to give the whole world ... Maktub ... "Failure will never overtake me no .. if my determination to succeed is powerful enough" Og Mandino - The Greatest Salesman in the world. More blogs about
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Smart Car Bonnet Open
Decisions ... Today at the University
Today I make decisions ... choices that can affect my whole life ... am at a stage of crucial changes in my life ... and do not know which way to go ... perhaps all roads lead to the same place me ... the difference is in how to get ... All this worries me ... I have not decided yet ... just hope that whatever decision God help me ... and let my light ... send his angels to illuminate my path ... and can successfully address all the difficulties that might be brewing ... I have faith in God ... And in his infinite love for us .. their children ... And everything that gives us ... I am infinitely grateful ... by just being alive ... to afford to live here ... between PC ... as a mere mortal ... needs and desires ... with sins and mostly with love ... much love to give the whole world ... Maktub ... "Failure will never overtake me no .. if my determination to succeed is powerful enough" Og Mandino - The Greatest Salesman in the world. More blogs about
Today I make decisions ... choices that can affect my whole life ... am at a stage of crucial changes in my life ... and do not know which way to go ... perhaps all roads lead to the same place me ... the difference is in how to get ... All this worries me ... I have not decided yet ... just hope that whatever decision God help me ... and let my light ... send his angels to illuminate my path ... and can successfully address all the difficulties that might be brewing ... I have faith in God ... And in his infinite love for us .. their children ... And everything that gives us ... I am infinitely grateful ... by just being alive ... to afford to live here ... between PC ... as a mere mortal ... needs and desires ... with sins and mostly with love ... much love to give the whole world ... Maktub ... "Failure will never overtake me no .. if my determination to succeed is powerful enough" Og Mandino - The Greatest Salesman in the world. More blogs about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment