Here I am with Sophie in the garden .. with kittens ....
In the first picture I am with my cousin Sophie in the garden .. with kittens .... and the second with Panchita ... (I'm left with red shirt it right with black shirt). I'm a little calmer ... trying to pass off the robbery yesterday took me almost a whole bottle of whiskey J. Walker green label single malt 15 years. So delicious nectar ... soft in the mouth ... mmm ... and strangely enough the other day was like new ... (Well. .. I must admit that I got up at 7 am to find a bit of water ... it was dry) ... But hey, at least I could forget for a moment the things I stole ... it still hurts to remember ... edge but I will not think about it. The can is that I have to start to make arrangements to get a new card ... cards, checkbook all ... I was not allowed or ten dollars ... I tell you with everything. I'm Feeling to bite my pride and accept help from my uncles .. I buy the return ticket (pq even that took the very unhappy) ... and silver for the bus .. Ugh .. and the worst yet to come ... need to tell my mom and there if it will be the kaga.! with a capital K ... is she going to xuxear of cute ... and then I will trash all year (if not for life) .. stand there q see that ... will be on the road. Maktub. More blogs about
0 comments:
Post a Comment