Friday, April 1, 2011

Where To Watch Full Bangbros Free

Children's Stories: John the Fearless


Once upon a time, in a small village, an elderly parent with two children. The largest was a worker and filled with joy and satisfaction the heart of his father while the youngest only gave him trouble. One day the father called him and said:
- My son, you know that I have little to leave you to your brother and you, and yet you have not learned any trade that will serve to earn the bread. What would you like to learn?
And John answered him:
- Many times I hear stories that tell of monsters, ghosts, ... and unlike people, do not be afraid. Father, I want to learn to be afraid.
The father, angry, shouted:
- I'm talking about your future and do you want to learn to be afraid? If you want, then go away to learn.
John packed his belongings, said goodbye to his brother and father, and went his way.


found near a mill with a sexton who struck up a conversation. He introduced himself as John the Fearless.
- John the Fearless? Strange name! - The clerk was surprised.
- You see, I have never known fear, I started from my house with the intention that someone can show me what it is, - said John
- Maybe I can help: They say that beyond the valley, far away , is an enchanted castle by an evil magician. The monarch who ruled there has promised the hand of his pretty daughter who get back the castle and the treasure. So far, everyone who tried fled in fear or died of fright.
- Maybe, maybe there can feel the fear, he encouraged John.


Juan decided to walk, he saw in the distance the tallest towers in a castle where no flags were waving. He came and spoke to the king's residence. Two royal guards guarding the door. John came over and said:
- I'm John the Fearless, and I want to see your king. I may be allowed to enter the castle and feel that what they call fear.
Strongest accompanied him to the Throne Room. The king explained the terms that they had heard other candidates: if you can spend three nights in the castle, defeat the spirits and give me back my treasure, I will give you the hand of my beloved and beautiful daughter, and half of my kingdom as a dowry .
- Thank you, Your Majesty, but I have only been to know what is fear, said Juan.
"What a brave man, what honest," thought the king, "but I keep little hope of recovering my domains ... so many have been those who have tried so far ..."


John the Fearless prepared to spend the first night in the castle. I woke up a howl impressive.
- uhhhhhhhhh! A dark spectrum was sliding on the floor without touching it.
- Who are you, that you dare to wake up? - Asked Juan.
A new cry for an answer, and John the Fearless covered her mouth with a tray adorned the table. The spectrum was speechless and burst into the air.


The next morning the Emperor visited John the Fearless and thought: "It's just a small battle. There are two more nights." He spent the day and left in the sun. As the night before, John the Fearless was about to sleep, but this time there appeared a frightening ghost that gave a bellow: Uhhhhhhhhhh! John the Fearless took an ax hanging on the wall, and cut the string that the ghost drew the ball. Not subject to the phantom rose and disappeared.


King visited him in the morning and thought: "Nothing This will be served if not repeat the feat again. "arrived the third evening and then night. John the Fearless was asleep when he heard approaching a creepy mummy. And asked
- Tell me what reason you have to stop my dream.
As no reply, he grabbed one end of the band and pulled. She removed all the bandages and found a magician
- My magic is not it against you. Set me free and break the spell.


full The city had gathered at the gates of the castle, and when it appeared John the Fearless the ruler said, "will comply I promise! "But the story did not end here: a day when the prince was sleeping now, the princess decided to surprise him by giving him a fish tank. But he stumbled when bending, and content, water and fish fell on the bed occupied by John.
- Ahhhhhh! - exclaimed Juan to feel the fish on your face - so awful! The princess laughed seeing how simple goldfish that had frightened the spectra remained unmoved and published: I will keep the secret, "said the princess. And it was, and still known as John the Fearless.

A tale by the Brothers Grimm

0 comments:

Post a Comment