Thursday, April 28, 2011

How Long To Use Cipralex

On the day of the Mother: THE ANGEL OF CHILDREN



An old legend says that a child was born, God said:
- I say you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how will I live so small and helpless as I am?
- Among the many angels I chose one for you, you will be waiting: he cares.
"But tell me, here in heaven I do not do anything but sing and smile, that's enough to be happy!,
" And as I understand that people talk, if you do not know the language spoken by men?
"Your angel will tell you the words sweetest and most tender you can hear, and with much patience and care, will teach you to speak.
- And I'll do when you want to talk to you?
- Your angel will place your hands together and pray enseñarça.
- I heard that on earth there are bad men, and who will protect me?
"Your angel will defend you even at the expense of his own life.
"But I will always be sad because I'll see you Lord.
"Your angel will tell you about me and will teach you the way to come back to me., But I'll always be by your side.
At that moment, great peace reigned in heaven, but voices could be heard and the child hurriedly land, he repeated softly
"My God, if you'll tell me your name
- What do you call my angel?
"His name does not matter, you just say to him Mom.


, (Author: Anonymous)

0 comments:

Post a Comment