We
Monday, November 1, 2010
Diabetes Symptoms In 2 Yaer
We
both personal and professional level can be very revealing take a few minutes to sit in more comfortable space for our office, soft music to help us curb the decibel level and connect with ourselves and ask the following questions in writing:
What were my goals this year? Where are my achievements?
How many things that I proposed could achieve really?
What others do not succeed? Why I think this was so?
do the remaining objectives which I think I can achieve in the next year and what should I rethink or put aside?
"I focused my efforts on productive activities?
What activities do I consider that waste energy?
may respond in writing, preparing a short score. Dealing with the mind and the attention to each of these responses is the first step for a self-help us to improve in the next steps that we give. There is still time to make a last stand in 2010. You have time to rearrange the last piece of this great game! Animate to take the big step last year!.
Recommended Reading:
• "PROJECT EVALUATION" Gabriel Baca Urbina
• "HOW TO ASSESS a business project, Vision Practice, "Medina Hernández Urban and Alicia Correa Rodríguez
•" DAVID AND GOLIATH PROJECT INITIATION "Angel Díaz Martín
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment