"It taught me ..."
I do not care when I'm here within the four walls of my room is important at least tell you that in your absence and do not know how it hurts ... Contact aparécete only see each time is a stroke of desolation is too boring not to be by your side Come my soul does not want to let you go that the minutes I lurk here everything is gray everything around is fear and despair than ever imagined Come was to be one that is not easy when you are defeated not do that here there is nothing of anything not taught me how to live without you and I say to this heart if you're gone and all I lost where I start if it was over no taught me how to live without you and forget you ever learned ... Call and Give me back all that one day I went to see this madness becomes obsession when they invade me sad these days I always remember my life as I love you. Come to my body goes missing you that my senses are out of control is too boring not to be by your side Come was never imagined that being alone is not easy when you are defeated not do that here there is nothing left anything not taught me how to live without you and I say to this heart if you're gone and everything where I start if I lost everything I just never learned how to forget if you did not teach me .. ahhhh love as I do without you .. (4 times)
Fuente: musica.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment