Gentehistoria Today marks one year and clear, we must take stock: We
15,623 visitors, among these visitors, there were some who wanted to record their presence with a comment, a total of 171 reviews . Not bad ...
This entry is the number of Gentehistoria 32, including post published, these are the most visited are:
- Cassandra's Punishment
- Bushido
- Orpheus and Eurydice
- the marginalized in society estates
- Sex in Greece
- History of San Juan de los Reyes
- Mourning
addition to this, recently released Gentehistoria image, I take from here to thank his Creator: - )
And as they say, this would not be possible without you, and not all who read this. Thanks to all who visit the blog, which "are" much, which "are" little, those who comment and those without. Thanks to all the friends that I link blogs and bloggers that will occasionally make a visit.
Anyway, I'm happy with this first year.
Thank you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment