Forbidden City Art Meme
In Dark Angle , I have proposed to make a meme of Art. The truth, I am not very knowledgeable on the subject, although curious. I will do my best. Let's start
.
1 .- Why do you like art?
Because it is a representation of the world, because through it you can express feelings that might otherwise be impossible, because the first time I thought it was a magnificent cathedral.
2 .- What is your artist / work / time favorite?
Hard decision, I would say that Impressionism.
3 .- A book, a record and an artist to go to a desert island.
I take "The Cathedral of the Sea "or" The Pillars of the Earth ", which are also books" fat "and would be a fun day ...
One album: Music from Peer Gynt by Edvard Grieg, because I have special affection.
an artist: The truth is, I do not know, but anyone with me could get along, because being on a desert island with someone that you fall ill ... jajajajaj
4 .- Do you have any anecdote about art?
Well, I'll play a conversation:
Knight: Excuse me Miss, Really chains San Juan de los Reyes were pa'colgar Moors? How gross!
Laura: No, sir, who told you that?
Gentleman: A man.
Laura: Well, now you tell (and tell the story of the chains)
This happens to me very often and still do not know who is saying that the chains were used to hang people ...
5 .- Three adjectives that describe what is art for you . Essential
, human and relative.
6 .- A city and why.
Salamanca, because it has "everything."
7 .- Do you think It's all invented in the art world?
No, art is something linked to humanity, and reinvent itself and change as often as men do.
Well my little contribution here.
Now let a 5 proposed to continue with the meme:
Max and Lula, two's a crowd.
Velazquez: Art Olmos
Carlos: redlitos
Alberto Do you want to do the humor?
History Let
0 comments:
Post a Comment