Wednesday, November 23, 2005

21st Birthday Cards What To Write

found my bag

found my bag stolen!!

I am happy today!
For an unexpected phone call ... that was my mother changed the day.
I put a smile on his face ... I think even I was excited.

Saxoline My dear bag that was stolen on the trip to Valdivia.
He found a lady who does cleaning at the Lourdes grotto, was wrapped in a trash bag ... thank God it was almost all my documents and checkbook intact, without a check or spent (pq for more auction had renewed just the with a full checkbook checkbook unoccupied), the surprising thing is that the thieves left some of my jewelry, had a set of necklace, ring and thick gold bracelet, the necklace is taken alone, this is incredible!. There was also my pendrive of 512 (q expensive cost me), and my perfume CINEMA mmm! My dear perfume!

Unfortunately WAS NOT MY KODAK 7330 DIGITAL CAMERA 3.1-megapixels, but hey it was expected! Obviously they took the money, ah! And one of my phones (the oldest left Movistar and took the cutest ENTEL). Nor was my underwear ... lol .. but I doubt he is good at any of them unless they are transvestites lol but hey ... I'm happy ...
I think I'm one in a million find their stuff ...

Thank God ... many thanks!

And thanks to the person who found him ... his honesty ... pq people like that are no longer with that integrity. Clearly I will personally thank him and bring him a gift for your generosity. Also on behalf of my mother take a bouquet of flowers to Our Lady of Lourdes, pq my mother always instructed me her and I was precisely where he was found.

I remember when I talked to the thief ... and he said he had sold out ... the helplessness I felt at that moment ... Now I wonder what he meant by it? .. or is it that he was pulling my hair ...? by the voice you could tell he was half blown up and shot. I think it shocked ... when I asked him to please give me back my stuff ... finally ... my documents

And a question comes to me ... could it be that the thieves also have heart? ... Or is it God who raised awareness? What motivated you to leave everything else and do not sell perfume, other jewelry, pen, my documents? ... I do not know. I will never find the answer ... and not worth thinking about it either.

So I'm happy ..
happy ... And celebrate accordingly. With champaƱita and everything.
travel to Valdivia on Friday to get my purse, my purse missed the little things left.
just hope this time to return it and nothing happens to me. I never again to spend anything like that either ... and no person, because the experience is horrible! I do not give anyone.
I pray with all my heart that I care .... And send your angels to join me at any time, any time ... and every place where you are ...


Maktub ... was written

0 comments:

Post a Comment